Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm red today




You Are a Red Crayon



Your world is colored with bright, vivid, wild colors.

You have a deep, complex personality - and you are always expressing something about yourself.

Bold and dominant, you are a natural leader. You have an energy that is intense... and sometimes overwhelming.

Your reaction to everything tends to be strong. You are the master of love-hate relationships.

Your color wheel opposite is green. Green people are way too mellow to understand what drives your energy.

What Color Crayon Are You?

Interesting although perhaps not all accurate. For example, I wouldn't say that I'm the "master of love-hate relationships". I see a lot of gray in the world, and the idea of such strong contrasts isn't really my style. I also can't think of too many people who would describe me as intense. I may have a complex personality, but have no way of judging that objectively as I suppose. Interestingly enough, this description reminds me of many of the descriptions of Aries personalities that I have read over the years. I've never felt that those descriptions accurately summed up my personality either. If you want to know what kind of person I am, the Myers-Briggs measure is probably closest; I'm an ISFJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment