Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A glimpse of Seattle

Lulu "tagged" me for a meme with photos. The idea is to share the 6th photo from the 6th folder. I had no idea what I'd find on this computer as I don't typically store that many photos on my laptop but instead keep most of them on an external hard-drive. I'm a scrapbooker at heart (although I haven't done a lick of scrapbooking since the birth of my daughter) and I'm terrified of losing any prints!
Still, I found some photos and this is the 6th photo from the 6th folder:


The view if from my friend's house in Seattle looking out over Lake Union (yes that's the Space the Needle). This was taken in August of 2007 and captures the feel of a typical summer day in Seattle. Blue skies and warm weather but it never gets humid and rarely gets too hot. It's perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing the meme!!!

    I have never been to America- so it was nice to see your photo of Seattle- what an amazing view your friend has.

    I would love to see some of the scrapbooking stuff you have done in the past.

    (You can take the photos from your external hardrive too)

    ReplyDelete