Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pack up your hot dogs

The post is from a song off one of my daughter's CDs. The song is about packing up your hot dogs in a backpack and going for a hike. I find the idea of packing hot dogs to be pretty funny. Maybe it's just late and I'm tired, or maybe it's completely nonsensical after all. Anyway, a few last things to go in the bags and hopefully we'll be done. We leave tomorrow but with the long flight(s) etc. and time difference, (technically we leave on Monday afternoon but we get home on Monday morning!) I have no idea when I'll be posting again.

So until then - catch you on the flip side!

4 comments:

  1. I'll "see you" when you're back on this side of the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odd song...I'm wondering if it's a version of the WWI song 'Pack up Your Troubles in Your Old Kit Bag (and smile smile smile).

    Have a happy and safe journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have safe and happy trip HOME! Can't wait to hear from you again.
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha! Maybe it's because I was up several times last night with a teething toddler and I'm a bit nutty today, but the thought of packing up the hot dogs in the backpack makes me laugh out loud.

    Easily amused. It serves me well.

    Have an awesome flight(s)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete