Saturday, November 20, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers








  • We've got a "failed" skylight that needs to be repaired. I'm glad we found this leak now. We're expecting a pretty wet, snowy and generally nasty winter here in the Pacific NW.
  • It's Mom's Night Out tonight. I'm heading out with some neighborhood moms for drinks and dessert this evening. It's my one night out/month since the baby was born in June. I love it. I'm happy to have found a group of women, all very different, but all fun and interesting to spend some time with.
  • I can't believe Thanksgiving is in less than one week!
  • I'm trying to find a pair of slippers to buy. I need some support for my feet. I wear supports in my sneakers for pronation. I'm thinking that all the walking around (on hardwood floors, in bare feet) while trying to get the baby to sleep is causing the discomfort. Hopefully some slippers with arch support will help.
  • I cooked up a pie pumpkin this morning. I'm going to puree the pumpkin and hopefully turn it into some pumpkin goodies. This was my first ever pumpkin from scratch attempt. It was surprisingly easy and smelled good while roasting in the oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment